Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

school.

....a lonely life with only adults and nature around,maybe that would have shaped my character being a little reserved and introvert.dont remember any of my early days in school or nursery to be precise.we were in delhi at that time and i remember just this single,loud noice which would frighten me during my daily walk to school and return.I never asked about it to 'achcha',but i could observe that he knew my concern.The noice came from a single story building on the right hand side of the road on the way,in the mornings.I would hold my father's finger tight when i approach the place.most of the times in afternoons,while returning i would not hear it but i hear it in the evenings when we go to buy milk from one of those milma booths.the palce was more eeire to me 'cause i never found a single human outside the closed door.
It turned out to be a judo class,the thumping sound being the sound when a body was thrown on the mattress below.ooops! a relief!
Then i joined K.V (kendriya vidyalaya sangathan) and started my school journey.i dont remember myself crying on the first day to school,away from the security of one's home and the care of parents.First time in the open big world with lot of kids like me.I certainly would have cried like many others,at least for a day..!I remember the names of some of my classmates even now and can visualize my class room .we all had one wooden desk with the flap on and a chair of our own.of!course have those black and white photographs of each class of students,it was a speciality on those days to take photographs at the end of each year.do the schools still have that ssytem dunno!but these are gems now, in my memoribilia and still feel the pride when i see those now hazy pictures of teens on blue and white uniforms...

No comments:

Post a Comment