Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

journey again..

I dont remember any part of my journey as a toddler which took me to all through the eastern and high altitude lands in the country.Maybe that explains my liking for mountains,forests and animals.I am always at home in those terrains,the cool breeze that flows, caressing the long grass and wetting your face with droplets of dew. Cattle grazing in a languid grace,where even time stops and looks at nature in awe.
People of these lands are also like the nature around,with innocence reflecting in their smiles,spreading happiness all around and living life, full.they work in the fields and grow what they need,they are contended with what they have and dont keep any big ambitions,they respect the land they till and it shows even in the methods of agriculture they follow,they dont cultivate the same piece of land throughout the year,giving a period of six months to hybernate and give the land to prepare itself for the next crop.
Road to serendipity is what i would say, which leads to a place in the mountains.Its an honour and I am proud that I was able to live in those beautiful pieces of land,very close to nature and harmony.sometimes...maybe sometimes, I would still like to go there and stay for long..and never to return again..

1 comment:

  1. hiii, vinesh wedding was grand. eve sadya, marriage lunch, eve party ... wholly participated by the crew. (ithokkeyaanu nadinte gunam) next culprit is raju![JOSSY]

    ReplyDelete