Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

criticism

A great day for me,when a 'very special' person came out with a strong and genuine criticism.A comment on an inbuilt complex,which drags my creativity to an extent of self praise.its true that somewhere,on some of the issues that i raise, i sound unreal in my commitment of that issue,maybe the way I present it,i stress on it with more emphasis than required and which result in losing the charm of reading it,and it becomes a personal affair,rather than highlighting the cause.
Or may be,I try to show people around that i am aware of these issues and try to be a bit superior??different??.
Now, only someone who knows me so very well can comment on this..wow!! its an eye opener maybe some kind of an insecure feeling inside me has caused this,which certainly has to be removed,which I was aware of but never dared enough to reach inside and pluck it out.
This is why I say,you got to have few people around you who know you better.better than even yourself. some of the things , even if you are aware,you don't show the courtesy to admit.A big crime that we are showing to ourselves.
Now, when i have become aware,i am at great peace and maybe have become a better person,I was, a few hours before. I don't thank that person,because we know the psyche', of each other so very well, that its just understood,( even if we don't admit that) and its unconditional!!??.Is there someone else,who can do this for me??maybe my kids no one else.
Its a mind game...

No comments:

Post a Comment