Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birthday

Today 37 years before,I was born. Its going to be just another day but somehow i feel the last birthday was quite special for me,it never occured to me december 14 to be a special day anytime before as last year,and i looked forward to the day,this year the same way.but as the life itself is so unpredictable just like people and we expect a lot from life,the simple things to fall in place but it always turn out to be a grind.a hard grinding grind.
What do I expect from myself,going into the next year??hmm just a little bit more cautious,may be age is catching up,work more towards the simple things in life and continue being good to everyone and everything.Lot of ego still there in me which got to be pruned up.Be prudent enough to undersatnd situations better and continue on the path of taking risks and do things which i fear to attempt.be a better person than yesterday and try to do good to fellow human beings.
Proffessionally,set short term goals and achieve it and earn money (something new added).
A wish...!! I dont forget my loved ones ever and try to be there always in need.But then..we are mere humans we tend to forget.so let me be humble enough to admit my smallest mistakes and make people around me happy.
Laugh a lot ,so that even a hint of my grief doesn become pain for others. Meet new people ,read a lot and try to understand life ,closer..

2 comments:

  1. Wish You A VERY HAPPY B'DAY and Many Returns...
    and how young are you now!! its not Feb 14 just Dec 14.. keep in memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry,,see i even forget the month I was born..oops!!

    ReplyDelete